Bakubrawlers
Sorry. You are not logged in. Please Log in or Sign up.
Bakubrawlers
Sorry. You are not logged in. Please Log in or Sign up.
Bakubrawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bakubrawlers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorites

Go down 
2 posters

Was New Vestroia the ultimate season?
 Yes
 No
 Maybe
View results
AuthorMessage
dragofan010
ULTIMATE BRAWLER
ULTIMATE BRAWLER
dragofan010

Favorites  Empty
PostSubject: Favorites    Favorites  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Of everything you seen in New Vestroia, what was the best? Personally, I like the actual plot, along with the fact you had more to worry about than your Griffon being defeated (then again, how often was there a Griffon? lol). What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
https://bakubrawlers.forumotion.com
Kaljinyu

Favorites  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorites    Favorites  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:27 am

Wow, New Vestroia. This was when Bakugan really started to get popular. I think it was at its very height around this time. What was it about this season? The Vexos? The way the two halves of the story connected, and we got to see updates on all our old favorites, like Klaus?

If you don't mind the comparison, if Bakugan Season 1 was like Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow, New Vestroia was like Gold/Silver/Crystal, in that it was all like "What? You mean I get to see Team Rocket again? What? I can go back to Kanto and do TWO leagues? Surprised" It was such a full season, and it had so many fan favorites. It MIGHT be the best season of the four. Maybe. Only maybe.

Gundalian Invaders was good too, and Mechtanium Surge did all of the stuff New Vestroia did, so it deserves some cred there as well.
Back to top Go down

Favorites
Page 1 of 1